This cookie statement was last updated on June 17, 2020 and applies to citizens of the European Economic Area.
2. What are cookies ?
A cookie is a small, simple file sent with pages from this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or other device. The information stored in it may be sent back to our servers or the servers of the relevant third parties on a subsequent visit.
3. What are scripts ?
A script is a piece of code used to make our website work properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
4. What is an invisible tag ?
An invisible tag (or web tag) is a small piece of text or image that is invisible on a website, used to track traffic to a website. To do this, various data about you is stored using invisible tags.
5.1 Manage your consent settings
6.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website function correctly and that your preferences as a user are taken into account. By setting functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. For example, you do not need to enter the same information repeatedly when visiting our website and, for example, items remain in your shopping cart until you pay. We may place these cookies without your consent.
6.2 Analytical Cookies
Statistics are tracked anonymously, so no permission is requested to set analytical cookies.
6.3 Advertising Cookies
We do not use advertising cookies on this website.
6.4 Social network buttons
On our website, we do not use social network buttons to promote web pages or share them on social networks.
7. Placed Cookies
|complianz_policy_id||365 days||Enregistrer l’ID de la politique de cookies acceptée|
|complianz_consent_status||365 days 365 days||Store cookie consent preferences|
8. Your rights regarding personal data
• You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and how long it will be kept.
• Right of access : you have the right to access your personal data that we know about.
• Right of rectification : you have the right at any time to complete, correct, have deleted or block your personal data.
• If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and have your personal data deleted.
• Right to transfer your data : you have the right to request all your personal data from the data controller and transfer them in their entirety to another data controller.
• Right to object : you can object to the processing of your data. We will comply, unless there are reasons to justify such processing.
To exercise these rights, please contact us. Please refer to the contact details at the bottom of this cookie statement. If you have a complaint about the way we process your data, we would like to hear about it, but you also have the right to send a complaint to the supervisory authorities (the data protection authorities, such as the EDPS).
9. Enable/disable and delete cookies
You can use your web browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies cannot be placed. Another option is to change your Internet browser settings so that you receive a message each time a cookie is set. For more information on these options, refer to the instructions in your browser’s Help section.
Please note that our website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you revisit our websites.
10. Contact details
21850 Saint Apollinaire
Website : www.proteor.com
E-mail : email@example.com
Phone number: 0380784242